Jer RP500A Education Kids Christmas Toy 3D Pen Cheap
5V DC, 2A (support power bank and computer USB output)
Max heating power
Adapter input voltage
1. Could be driven by power bank and computer USB output 2. Auto loading /unloading filament 3. One button switch between ABS and PLA
Jer Education Technology Co., Limited is a company based in Guangzhou, China. Started in 2001, we entered the international trade sector of language labs, chemical equipments etc. In 2012, we started the R&D of 3d printing pen.
Over the years, we have gained rich experience in international trade and manufacturing as well. In 2013, we brought out the 1st 3d printing pen, since then, 4 generations of 3d pens have been created by us. Right now, new technologies have been applied to new product researches. Subscribe to our newsletter to get the first-hand product releases news.
1. Can I leave the filament in the 3D pen when I shut the pen down?
Please don't! We've found that leaving warm filament in the pen can cause issues with the pen.
2. Is the filament hot when it comes out of the 3D pen nozzle?
The Filament is hot when it emerges from the tip of the 3D pen.
Please don’t touch the nozzle tip, as the nozzle gets very hot and can cause burns.
3. Is the JER 3D pen safe for children
It is for ages 8+. . It has a ceramic tip that can get as hot as 70°C
4. Can I only insert 1.75mm filament into the 3D pen